Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We're Back!

Did you think mom forgot how to blog? I was beginning to wonder when she would put up some new pics! We are back from Iowa feeling relaxed and spoiled. Grandparents are so fun...they follow you everywhere and think everything you do is so funny. I had an audience around me the whole week.

It has been kind of boring with just mom. It is way better with lots of people chasing me!



We had so much fun in Iowa, my Uncle AJ and Aunt Dana are having a baby girl in July, so we showered them with gifts over the weekend. I also fell in love with their dog Leo, he is much bigger than Luci and George and gives great BIG kisses.


I had tons of fun playing outside and crawling in the grass. It is spring in Iowa so the grass is soft and brand new and there are so many pretty flowers coming up. It has been hard being back in the desert with not much grass to play with anymore. I think it is time for mom and dad to put some in the backyard. Luci and George agreed with me!

It was so fun playing with my mommy's family and friends. Thanks for the play dates, hugs and kisses from everyone. I can't wait to get back to see you all again!

No comments: