Monday, August 17, 2009

Two months

Can you believe it has been two months since I first made my debut?  I am growing up by the minute.  I am smiling more and more and starting to find my voice.  Everyone thinks I sound like a little bird with all the chirping I have been doing.  Tummy time is still pretty fun and I am getting really good at holding my head up.  I also prefer to sit facing out at all times so I can see what is going on.  I go for my two month check up with Dr. Whittard tomorrow.  It is time for shots--that doesn't sound fun.  I will be the tough girl that I am and get through them though.  Keep you posted!

Talking to the camera.
Tummy time (sorry the pictures are a little blurry--I sure do move around a lot!)

2 comments:

BJ said...

Aww, I love it! She's just too darn cute! I want a little girl!

BJ said...

Aww, I love it! She's just too darn cute! I want a little girl!