Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last Sunday we made our annual trip (we have only gone twice since I am two and all but give us time!) to Buckelew Farms to pick out the perfect pumpkin. I loved riding the tractor out to the field to find my pumpkin! I found all kinds of rotten ones and got distracted with the dirt every once in awhile but then I finally found the "one". I picked one out for Campbell and mom and dad found one for them too. A little lunch, some kettle corn and a trip through the petting zoo completed our adventure. Aaahh Tucson fall--wind, dirt and sweat. There is nothing like it!!
This is the one...
Wanted you to get a close up so I threw it in the air.
Dirt--love it!
This one was nice to rest on.
Taking a break for lunch.

And on to the animals! The best part!
I REALLY wanted this chicken to eat my food.

No comments: