Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Firetruck Day!

Today we toured the fire station with play group. Talk about HEAVEN! I could have stayed there all day. Fire trucks are my absolute favorite so I did lots of exploring and looking around. Last night I even ran to bed and closed my eyes as soon as I laid down so it could be "tomorrow" and I could go to the fire station.
We started out by touring the fire house, seeing the kitchen and where the firemen sleep. Then we got to go out to the garage and see the trucks. There were two different trucks to explore (the one with the HUGE ladder was my fave), an ambulance, water truck and all the firemen suits with masks and helmets. We each got our own helmet to take home with us and a high five from the firemen. What a day!
Here I come!
Look at all those gears.
Feeling pretty cool!
What a fun group of friends!


No comments: