Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Miniature Horse Farm

Today we met our friends and visited the miniature horse farm. As many of you know this was a HUGE hit with me last year. Well not much has changed in a year--HUGE hit AGAIN! I held my bag of bread (to feed the chickens) in a death grip all the way to the farm, busted out of my seat, ran to the chicks and started feeding my new found friends first thing. We also visited the mama horses (going to have babies in April) and the goats. We ended the day with a picnic lunch at the farm. All I can say is F. U. N. I think a career in animal science is in my future!

Rooster Arizona style
Sharing the love through the coop
What's under there?

Even Campbell loved the animals (even though she doesn't look like it here). Any time one would get close she would start clapping her feet together! So cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.