Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Whew! We made it though Halloween! We have been partying fools here--a playgroup party at the park, trick or treating at the retirement villas and two parties and trick or treating on Sunday night. We logged some time in our costumes--my shoulders were beat by Sunday night! I, of course was a garbage truck because I live and die for the Waste Management truck and Campbell was a fairy princess. Mom and I have been working on the garbage truck for a couple of weeks. Not too bad for a couple of boxes and spray paint! I LOVED being a garbage truck and parked it in the garage so I can still look at it everyday. I will probably be it again next year. :) We had a great time getting candy and being with our friends. Such a fun time of year!
Side view
Rear view
Playgroup friends
Campbell and William--besties!
Getting ready to get some treats at the retirement villas
Campbell is in a "non smiling for the camera" phase
Doing a craft
Off we go!
Some of the daddos Sunday night (our dad is in the blond wig--he was DOG the bounty hunter)
The mommas on Sunday night
Some of us kiddos on Halloween. There were over 60 people trick or treating! Everyone dressed up-even the parents. What a fun group!

No comments: