Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Give Thanks

Look at these sweet faces ready to partake in a delicious Thanksgiving meal. Two minutes after this photo was taken I had the biggest meltdown of my existence. Not really sure why but you know how it goes--your mom and dad want you to act really cute and sweet and 'eh' you just really don't feel like it. Needless to say, I do believe at one point, all of the kids were crying, the moms were running around trying to fix it and the dads weren't quite sure if they should eat or leave the room. By the time things calmed down Thanksgiving dinner became left overs and we were eating things heated up in front of the T.V. I know this is one Thanksgiving I will never forget! Thankfully Shari and Jared are really easy going and just went with the flow. I even think I heard a few giggles about it later in the evening when they were having "adult" time. Oh the fun memories I love to create!



No comments: