Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm a week old!

Happy Birthday to me! I am one week old today and feeling great! I still like to sleep A LOT, but I don't think mommy and daddy are complaining. I like eating too and mom thinks I already look bigger, what do you think?


It's bath time! I had my first bath this week...it really wasn't that bad! My hair puffs up really big when it dries, everyone thinks I am so handsome.

Today I went to my first doctor's appointment. This is how I looked when we parked the car! I wasn't scared though, I slept the whole way there. I really liked my doctor and she said I was perfect and passed all her tests. I am so talented already!

Here is daddy changing me for the first time. Don't you love the gloves? I think he was a little scared but I have given him lots of opportunities to get use to it. He is an expert now!

No comments: