Sunday, July 8, 2007

...and baby makes three

Harger Family's first picture!




Grandpa Richard

Grandma Vianne

The Little Peanut
Friday night, July 6th, my mom and dad were watching T.V. when her water broke. They were a little surprised since I wasn't supposed to be here until July 23rd! They didn't even have any bags packed (of course). On the way to the hospital daddy was pulled over by a police officer for speeding, but since I was on the way they let him go--thank goodness!
We were at the hospital by 10:30 p.m. and by 11:19 a.m. the next morning I was here. I was so happy to meet my mom and dad and they seemed pretty excited to meet me too. We are going to have so much fun together!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations on a Beautiful baby boy! I heard he had to be different and come out feet first... fun already! Please feel free to ask if you need any help from a "seasoned" mommy. Best wishes!

Lucy said...

Hi Harger family. Congratulations on the birth of Coleman. He is beautiful. We are so happy for you. We really are going to miss seeing you up at LSE this year. Leyton can't wait to find out who his teacher is going to be. Leyton has an email if you would like to send him a note. It is leytonpatterson@msn.com. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Lucy, Bryan, Leyton and Brooke Patterson