Saturday, December 1, 2007

My trip to Kansas City

We went to back Kansas City to have turkey with my family and visit mommy and daddy's favorite places. Here are a few of my favorite pics from my travels. Enjoy!


This is my friend Hudson, he was so nice to share his exersaucer with me. We had so much fun eating snacks and watching Baby Einstein. Thanks Hudson for the great play date!

I love holding hands with my friends!


Here I am playing with my cousins Grant and Kaleigh for the first time. We had so much fun! We got to have bath time together and they taught me so many new songs and dance moves. I can't wait to play with them again!

Getting ready for bed time.

This is mommy's favorite picture! Daddy and I are playing with the train at my Nana and Papa Bear's house. I loved knocking the train off the track. What a fun game!

No comments: