Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Final Stages...

Here I am right before Dr. Bailey removed the stint from my kidney procedure. It was really early in the morning (that is why Daddy looks so sleepy!). I was under for just about 15 minutes and woke up as soon as it was over. It wasn't anything like the last time I was in the hospital but I still got to wear this fun gown. I was only in a little pain afterwards, nothing a little Tylenol couldn't take care of! By afternoon I was back to movin' and groovin'. Nothing can slow this boy down!
A note from mommy: For now things look great and we are right on track as far as recovery goes. We go back to Phoenix Children's in 8 weeks to have a sonogram and check on the progress of the surgery. If I were to judge on the success of the procdure by the fullness of his diapers, I would say things are functioning 100%! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, our little man was once again so happy and peaceful throughout the whole day.

2 comments:

Liam and Lucy said...

Right on Coleman! Such a brave little guy. We're so glad to hear things went well. We were thinking about you guys. Looking forward to seeing you at next playgroup.

Love,
Liam & Lucy
(and Nikki)
xxx

Ryan Harger said...

Kaleigh and Grant are happy that you are going to be ok. Whenever you go to that silly Dr. we saw prayers for you.