Thursday, February 28, 2008

My first cold and a little more...

It's been a rough week here at the Harger House. I got my first cough and runny nose last Friday, but because I was teething the doctors weren't quite sure if I needed to come visit them. Well by Monday I didn't get any better so off to the doctor's office I went. It turns out I have bronchiolitis (basically bronchitis for babies), but we caught it really early and breathing treatments should help. I am doing better but I have to do the treatments every six hours. That is why I have that funny mask on in the picture. So far they haven't been that bad and if you put me in my bouncy seat I barely make a peep! Mom and dad said I have been a trooper. It's rough stuff being a baby! Hopefully by Monday I will be done with all of this. We'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actuallly if you didn't tell what that was you'd think your Dad was getting you trained to be a jet pilot. Mach I here we go!!!
Praying for a quick recovery.Love you. Nana and Papa Bear