Saturday, March 8, 2008

8 Months Old


Well the days of me just laying by my lizard friend are over! Mom wanted me to lay nicely beside him and I wanted to wrestle! So we compromised and agreed that if I sat beside him I could play with the sign. I think that was a pretty good deal! This has been a big month for me. Here's what's new:
*I am eating three meals a day (with a few cereal puffs in between)
* loving to drink water
*got my first cold (and then some)
*I have three new teeth (top two front and one on the left side) and one more popping through
*pulling myself up on everything
*Daddy lowered my crib because I could stand up in it!
*crawling!
*getting pretty upset when I can't play with what I want!! Mom and dad love this one!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Smiley Guy!! You are getting so big! It was great to see you out shopping the other day!!
Happy you are feeling better!
Can't wait to get together and play!

Anonymous said...

Coleman,
You sure are a cute little man! Being mobile is great, huh? Wait until you can run AWAY from your Mom! It's my favorite thing to do!!!
Hugs,
Eva Fiedler
(My mommy & Julia say hello too!)