Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Komen Walk

Today I was in my first race and I had so much fun! This was a special race because I was supporting my Nana Harger and all of her friends in Kansas City. My mom, dad and I walked in the Susan G. Komen race with our friends from his work. It was a great time and such a beautiful day. We made signs to let everyone know how proud we are of our Nana and her fight against breast cancer. She is a one year survivor!! Even though we couldn't do the race with her, she sure was in in our thoughts all day. Thanks Nana for being such a strong lady! We love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NANA BEAR IS SO PROUD OF THE 3 OF YOU. SURE WISH I COULD HAVE WALKED WITH YOU...MAYBE NEXT YEAR. COLEMAN I AM TRUSTING THAT BREAST CANCER WILL BE DEFEATED IN YOUR LIFETIME...Thanks to your Daddy's company we can diagnose it better now. So touched that you did this for me. Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Coleman ...your teeth are coming in and my teeth are falling out.
I'm goona get my big people teeth real soon. Don't forget to brush your teeth to keep the sugar bugs away. Nana will bring some special toothpaste called Kola berry tooth paste. Hugs and Kisses
cousin Grant