Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sabino Canyon

We went hiking at Sabino Canyon in Tucson this past weekend. I had so much fun being in the mountains and playing in the water. Who knew the desert had so much to offer!
The first time using my hiking pack. I loved it! There will be many more adventures with mom and daddo in this handy dandy thing.

Pictures of the river almost dried up from the warm weather. We'll have to visit again after the monsoons!


Look at all that sand...it almost looks like the beach! Here we are heading off on our trail. So much to look at from up here.


Taking a break and waving to my fans. I climbed this baby mountain all by myself (OK well maybe mom and dad helped but that day will be here soon!)


Here I am with Nana coolin' off my dogs in the water. I couldn't get enough of the sand and water. I eventually took all my clothes and swam naked, but since this is a "G" rated blog mom left those pictures to be viewed later in my life like at my high school graduation and wedding. FUN!

No comments: