Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where oh where has my little Coleman gone?

Peek-a-boo! Here I am!

Did you think we have been hiding from you?! We are still here...just busy! Daddy has been on vacation this past week so we have been having lots of fun. I am going to be so sad when he goes back to work tomorrow. We have had play dates, lunch dates, pool dates--I am a pretty popular dude! It has been fun showing daddo all the things I do during the week. I think he thought I just played at home all day but we set him straight. My social calendar is booked. I am looking into getting a personal assistant!!

1 comment:

Liam and Lucy said...

How funny is that? It's crazy how many things an almost-one-year does in a day. Especially with a mommy who's on top of things - managing all his social/developmental/sleep/eat/etc. calendar!!!