Saturday, July 19, 2008

Beach Bums...

We went to the beach last weekend with our friends the Himes'. We traveled to Rocky Point, Mexico (only four hours away!). Who knew you could find a beach so close to desert life? We had a great time relaxing, swimming and soaking up the sun. When can we go back?!


We are out! Taking a little siesta on our way to Rocky Point



Mommy and Me at the pool. I loved watching the sun set during an evening dip.



My first feel of the sand and ocean. I loved the sound of the waves and playing in the sand. I only at one small handful and decided that wasn't fun!

Family fun at the beach.


Playtime with Nolan. The beach is the best with friends!

1 comment:

Liam and Lucy said...

How cool Coleman. Looks like you all had a great time. Does your carseat recline? I wonder if ours recline...