Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


On Saturday, I had my first birthday party and boy was it fun! I played with friends, ate cake, went swimming, opened gifts AND got to stay up past my bedtime. Since I am a monkey man, mommy had a safari jungle party and decorated the house like a real jungle. There were leaves and monkeys everywhere! Thank you so much to all my friends that stopped by to celebrate with me and for all the great gifts. Everyday there is something new to play with! Thanks again to Tim for taking all the wonderful pictures and capturing the fun times I had that day. Mommy says they are priceless! Cheers!

Oh! I almost forgot! I also took my first steps during my party. I really wanted that bouncy ball you see in the pictures so I just went for it. Now, I haven't repeated my performance but don't worry...it is right around the corner.

2 comments:

Liam and Lucy said...

Coleman, you are, by far, the cutest little monkey ever!!!

It looks like you had a great first birthday party. I think in a past life your mommy was Martha Stewart. What a lucky little boy you are.

And the photos are just fantastic.

Now that we're all One, what kind of trouble can we get into now???

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday (one week late!) Coleman! It looks like your mommy threw a jungle of a party!!! Congrats on being one!

Lisa, Julia & Eva Fiedler