Friday, August 22, 2008

Meeting Miss Lilly




Mom and I were so sad that we couldn't play with my new cousin Lilly once she was born, so we decided to go back to Iowa for a week! What a fun time that was. Lilly is so tiny--I was ready to play with her, but apparently I have to wait until she is bigger! Mom had fun holding her and even changing her diapers. Can you believe that? She said she was a lot easier to change since she laid so still. I will have to teach her how to be a wiggle worm for her mom and dad. That is way more fun!

I loved playing with my Grammie and Poppy. We played outside a lot. I loved the cooler weather and eventually got used to their thick grass. It is not like the Tuscon grass! I already miss the green trees. We can't wait to visit again, it was great to see everyone. Grow big Lilly, see you soon! Hugs and Kisses.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Looks like you had lots of fun on your trip!! We miss you and can't wait to play with you very soon!
You have lots of new tricks to show us.....like walking!!! :)