Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympic Hopeful

A note from mom:

While watching the Olympics yesterday Coleman decided he wasn't quite close enough to the T.V. Can anyone say determined? He was going to climb up that ottoman if it took all night. Needless to say once he figured it out we played a fun game of "up & down" the rest of the evening. If there was an Olympic event for infant climbing I think we would have a contender on our hands! Life continues to get more interesting by the minute at our house. Our clever "road block" from the entertainment center is now no more. Any advice?!

2 comments:

Adam Ptak said...

Oh my goodness Cari. Looks like Coleman might have that Spiderman gene that Adam has. I see how his hands and feet just stick to the leather...good luck my dear! Looks like you are just about to experience much of what I've been talking about!

Suzanne Kraft said...

Welcome to our world!