Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kansas City Thanksgiving

We are back from our holiday adventures! Mom, Dad and I flew "home" as they like to call it but I am not sure why. My home is in Arizona! It was fun visiting Iowa and Kansas City but boy I'll tell you what--cold weather is not my favorite thing! You have to wear so many more clothes and you don't get to go outside very much. I am not sure how I feel about that! I got to play with a lot of fun people and see a lot of fun places though and that made up for it. Here are some pictures of my adventures. We still didn't get to see all the people and places we had planned for--we will have to try again next time! Can't wait to get back and visit again. Happy belated Turkey day. Hope you were all stuffed and happy this past week!

KC Fun


Thanksgiving Day

No comments: