Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tucson Zoo

This week Grammie, Mom and I joined my playgroup at the Tucson Zoo. I have decided that I just want to live there and be one with the animals. Mom already calls me her monkey man so I think I would fit in nicely. I loved running around and talking to all the animals. My favorite part was feeding the giraffes--look at how long their tongues are!! I kept putting the biscuit all the way in the giraffes mouth and then pulling it back out. The zoo keeper said she had never seen someone so fearless. That's me--Zoo Keeper Coleman, fearless animal trainer!











2 comments:

Ryan Harger said...

The man with the yellow hat has a monkey. Maybe you can get one too!!

Liam and Lucy said...

Those are great shots! Coleman, you're like the giraffe-whisperer! He liked you a lot.