Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Pack Rat

For quite some time now I have been developing my inner pack rat.  I love bringing a new friend to bed with me each night...BUT don't even think about taking one of the old ones away.  I am now up to a St. Bernard, four monkeys, Leo and Rocket (from Little Einsteins), Nemo, a glo worm, a pillow and my two La-La's (blankets).  I know--you must be thinking where do I fit? Good question!  It is a tight squeeze but for some reason every morning my bed is almost empty...the stuffed animal fairy must visit me through the night!  Don't worry though I take my pack with me to the couch each morning and after each nap to let them know how much I love them.  Friends are fun!

1 comment:

Liam and Lucy said...

We do the same thing Coleman and with two pack rats under one roof you can imagine what our house looks like. Funny, the toy fairy visits us at night too!!!