Tuesday, June 16, 2009

She's Here!

My new sister is here! Dr. Landherr called our house yesterday and decided it was time for me to be a big brother. Mom and Dad went to the hospital at 8pm last night and by 12:35 am my new sister was here. She was born on Tuesday, June 16 th weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz and measuring 19 and a half inches long. She has lots of dark hair (I think even more than I had!) and blue eyes. She already enjoys eating and just hanging out with her new family. I have been such a great big brother so far. I was excited to meet her today and I couldn't stop touching her feet and hands. She is so soft! As I left the hospital I said "Bye little sister!". I am already getting the hang of this. We will keep you posted on the name...it is down to a few choices. We like each one so much, we may have to do a coin toss! Hugs and Kisses. Love, big brother Coleman

Already sticking her tongue out!
First bath--she loved getting her hair washed.
Proud big brother!
The new family of four.

10 comments:

Hudson Gregory said...

Love it! What a cutie!! Ready for #3?

Sara said...

She's so adorable! We can't wait to meet her!

Sandy said...

Congrats!!! We are so very happy for you! Can't wait to meet her!

Liam and Lucy said...

Yaaaaaay! That's fantastic news. What a gorgeous family. A big congratulations to you all. Well done Mommy!

BJ said...

HOORAY!!! We are so very happy for you guys! Can't wait to get to see her! She's absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hi Cari,
I'm sure may not remember me. We've met a few times. We first met at the playgroup at the park in your neighborhood Thursday's at 10am. I joined up with the Tucson Mom's but am real hit or miss. Anyway, congrats on baby girl...she is beautiful. Your blog is adorable too! You can check me out at: www.windhula.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Yay Cari! She's just perfect - congrats on your sweet family of four!!! Can't wait to hear her name!

Amy Erickson said...

What a beautiful little blessing to add to your family! We are so happy for you all and can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations!

mollie said...

what a gorgeous family! congratulations hargers!

Jen said...

Yea!! Congrats on your sweet new addition to the family!! So happy to hear all is going well! Coleman looks so happy with his new little sister! Can't wait for updates!