Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snow

Not only did we get to ride on the coolest train ever but I got to play in the snow!! Flagstaff had 22 inches of snow during the week and it continued to snow while we were there. I kept calling it rain at first but I quickly figured out that this stuff was different! On our way out of town we found a farm that had piles of snow everywhere so I jumped out of the car and went right to in to play mode. I loved every minute of it! I didn't even fight putting on my snowsuit or boots (and for those of you that don't know I hate to even put on a sweatshirt!). Poor Campbell slept through the whole thing. Oh well, maybe next year.
Feeling the "real" flakes on my face.


1 comment:

Jen Lamm said...

What fun to play in the real snow!! Sounds like you had a great day!!