Sunday, June 6, 2010

10 and 11 months

With the camera breaking and our trip to Iowa my 10 month pic didn't get posted so here it is a little delayed. A lot has happened this month!
*I have 8 teeth now--four came through in a two week period.
*I am eating like a champ--I eat everything that the family is eating.
*Communicating, communicating, communicating--weather it is through grunts, points, or screeches I am try to tell you something.
*I sleep through the night--mom says whew!
*And drum roll please...last but not least I am walking!! I started taking steps here and there before we left for Iowa but I have perfected this craft over the last couple of weeks. The above video is a little old to be honest. I leave that girl in the dust now. I am quick and quiet--two dangerous things! But still as sweet as ever.

No comments: