Monday, November 16, 2009

The Cereal

Can you believe I am big enough to be eating like everyone else in my house?! FINALLY! I have been interested in food for awhile now. I watch everything that goes in mom's mouth and I even try to grab at a few things here and there. For some reason mom and dad have been putting it off (something about being messy and me not liking it anyway) but it turns out they should have given it to me when the doctor suggested. I LOVE it! Dinner is turning out to be my favorite part of the day. I get to eat at the table like every one else and I lick my bowl clean. (Unlike that other little boy in the house who has blond curly hair and big blue eyes but I won't name any names--he doesn't care for dinner or lunch or breakfast for that matter). In a month I get to try veggies and fruit. I hope it as delicious as this tasty rice cereal!




No comments: