Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Snow

Ok, so we were coming out of the mall today and mom looked over to a pile of snow by our car. At first she didn't think anything of it because isn't that what every parking lot looks like during this time of year? But wait! Not here it doesn't! So after a minute of racking her brain and thinking she wasn't crazy she remembered that the mall had snow brought in over the weekend to welcome Santa. We couldn't make the festivities but lucky for us there was some left over! I got to explore and touch it without having to share with anyone so this was actually better. It was cold to touch and I wasn't sure what to do with it but I got excited about it because mom was. Afterwards as we were driving home I told mom we needed to "wash the car with snow" (I thought it looked like bubbles like at the car wash). Mom said I needed to get back to the Midwest fast--she is raising a boy that will never understand what real snow is!


What's the big deal?

No comments: