Friday, November 6, 2009

Tough Guy

We had our first emergency room visit this past week, and mom was just thinking that she couldn't believe we haven't been yet. That will teach her to have those thoughts! I had an intestinal infection that worsened over the day, by early evening I developed a fever so off to the ER we went. Daddo has been out of town on business so Mama Sara helped us out and saved the day(thank you, thank you, thank you!). I had to get blood drawn and an IV of fluids for dehydration. We are still waiting to find out the exact bug that made me sick but I am on my way to feeling better. Here are some pics from our adventure...
Watching TV at 11:30 at night...we didn't get to go home until 4 a.m.

Sleeping with a cool steering wheel from the hospital.
I called it my "car driver".

1 comment:

Liam and Lucy said...

Ohhhhhh Coleman. You look so sweet sleeping there in the hospital. Your poor Mommy must have been stressed. Hope you're feeling better...