Monday, November 16, 2009

A note from mom...

So sorry for the delay in updates (I feel like that is all I say lately!). Between Coleman being sick, potty training and Campbell's taking to the two nap schedule I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off! Coleman is feeling much better--it turned out to be just an infection that was cleared up with antibiotic. WHEW! As for the potty training we are so proud of that little guy. He stuck with it through being sick and everything. I even tried to put a diaper back on him thinking it would make things easier. All I got for a response was "No deeper mommy! No thank you!" So we ran with it and kept him in big boy underwear. I guess he was ready! Campbell is changing so much rolling around, playing with toys, eating rice cereal and adjusting to a little bit of a schedule. She seems to be liking the schedule--me? Well, not so much. We are pretty house bound and I feel like all I am doing is getting someone ready for a nap. But it is short lived right? And I don't mind the evening trips to the store by myself. Kind of peaceful! I will try to keep up with the holidays and visitors set to start arriving here in a month. Lots of fun memories to have and pictures to be taken! Thanks for your patience...XOXO.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cari - I feel this post :) Life with little ones is busy, huh? I feel like Anna doesn't even get the chance to have a real schedule because I'm all over running everyone where they are supposed to go. And I never knew how wonderful silence could be - not that I don't love their noise, but sometimes to be by myself is such a treat! Anyway, both Coleman and Campbell are just adorable & I love keeping up with all of the fun you four are having!
Hugs!
Lisa

Liam and Lucy said...

OMG I can't believe Coleman's potty trained! Good job!!!